One in four adults in the United States has a disability. Resource Center for Disability Solutions (RCDS) is here to help you find and secure the services that help you day in and day out.
RCDS guides you to the sources of support that can:
- Give You More Confidence
- Add To Your Independence
- Assist You In Becoming A Stronger Self-Advocate
What Services Are Available For Impaired Individuals In Brevard County or Indian River County?
At RCDS, we work side-by-side with the people we serve to connect them to support services and enrichment programs, while at the same time promoting their fundamental rights in the communities in which they live.
We Offer 5 Core Services (at not cost):
- Information & Referral
- Independent Living Skills
- Peer Support
- Transition/Diversion from Institution
Read more about our additional programs and services offered.
Resource Center For Disability Solutions | Serving Brevard & Indian River County
You no longer have to experience the stress and confusion of locating services. Our Independent Living Specialists will support you and your goals linking you with other agencies within Brevard and Indian River County, Florida.
Maybe you are:
- A parent navigating their special needs child’s education plan.
- An adult who is suddenly facing limitations to their abilities.
- Or an older adult needing assistance in maintaining their independence and remaining in their home.
Whether you are a person with a disability, or a person in the community looking for resources for an individual with a disability- we are here to help you.